We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Carter Observatory & Coronation Cafe
$5.50 for Child Entry or $12 for Adult Entry incl. a Hot Beverage or Juice at Coronation Cafe (value up to $23)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a child entry into Carter Observatory for only $5.50 or adult entry for just $12.
- Discover the wonders of the universe and explore far off stars and planets.
- Check out an amazing planetarium show, take in the multimedia exhibit, and grab something space-tastic from the gift shop.
- The perfect inspirational gift for any lover of outer space or sci-fi enthusiast.
- And a nice cuppa to finish your day in the new “pop up” Coronation Café down at the Museum of Wellington City & Sea
- Check out the replicas of the crown jewels while you’re at the Café
Looking for some inspiration in your own life? Maybe you want to inspire someone else in your life? Today's deal brings you an awesome opportunity to get amongst the stars and discover a universe waiting to be explored.
Grab a child entry into Carter Observatory for only $5.50 or adult entry for just $12. You'll also get a juice or fluffy with every child entry and a coffee with every adult entry from Coronation Cafe.
Today’s deal presents you the opportunity to visit the Carter Observatory, located in the Wellington Botanic Garden AND the Museum of Wellington City & Sea located on Wellington’s sparkly waterfront. It’s a great way to spend a day in Wellington when combined with a ride to the top of the Cable Car and a cuppa to finish with in the new “pop up” Coronation Café located down at the Museum of Wellington City & Sea on Wellington’s fabulous Queens Wharf. So grab the kids and check it out!
Carter Observatory is teeming with interesting things to see and do and looking better than ever with a nine-metre planetarium dome. You can catch a show, take in one of the multimedia exhibitions, browse the space themed gift shop or do a spot of star gazing as the weather permits (if you’re visiting on a Tuesday or Saturday night).
Shows in the planetarium run regularly throughout the day and it's entirely up to you how you spend your time there, but expect to stay for about two hours. There's a whole lot of Universe to take in - you're gonna love it.
The Museum of Wellington City & Sea is full of local stories of Wellington and you’ll love spending a bit of time here… and it’s free to enter! The Coronation Café is a new café located at the Southern end of the building so you can relax over a cuppa at the end of a fun filled day.