We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
New Zealand Sea Adventures
$295 for a PADI Open Water Dive Certification or $340 to incl. Mask, Snorkel & Fins Hire (value up to $540)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Start your submerging career.
- Grab a PADI open water dive course for just $295, or include mask, fins and snorkel hire for just $340 at New Zealand Sea Adventures (all other gear is provided).
- Open the door to fun, excitement and adventure with the PADI open water course - your entry into the world of diving.
- Learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves.
- Be welcomed by friendly and passionate staff who love all things ocean.
Those who find themselves snorkelling in the bath or dunking their wetsuits into the garden pond in order to experience underwater life can finally take the plunge with today's deal.
Grab a PADI open water dive course for just $295, or include mask, fins and snorkel hire for just $340 at New Zealand Sea Adventures (all other gear is provided).
New Zealand Sea Adventures was established in 1990 by Tony Howell in Titahi Bay, Porirua. New Zealand Sea Adventures supplying the best dive equipment available, own an on-site dive pool and provide high quality training to all those who pass into their watery domain. The PADI course will allow you to breathe underwater for the first time (something you'll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you'll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the direct supervision of your PADI Instructor. The PADI open water diver course consists of three main sections; knowledge development to understand basic principles of scuba diving, confined water dives to learn basic scuba skills and open water dives to review your skills and explore. Once you’ve completed this course you are welcome to participate in as many shore dives as you like – at no cost other than air fills or gear hire.
We provide all the equipment for the course, all you have to bring is your togs and towel.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.