We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$19 for Christmas Tea Canister Bundle: 100g of English Breakfast, 100g Chai & 100g Earl Grey Quality Sri Lankan Tea
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The day can't truly begin without your favourite cuppa.
- Grab 300 grams of quality Sri Lankan tea from Nandana Tea for just $19.
- Choose from English Breakfast, Chai, Earl Grey or get 100 grams of each.
- Awarded the Ethical Tea partnership certification.
- Sri Lanka Tea Board-approved.
Scientists may lead you to believe that the day starts once the sun comes up or after the clock strikes a certain hour, but you know better. You know that no day can truly begin without a proper cuppa.
Grab 300 grams of quality Sri Lankan tea from Nandana Tea for just $19. Choose from English Breakfast, Chai, Earl Grey or get 100 grams of each of the three.
Nandana Tea is a 3rd generation tea-grower, and manufacturer of pure Ceylon tea, respected all over the world both for its superior quality and ethical practices. Awarded the Ethical Tea partnership certification, Nandana Tea endeavours to distribute revenue in an equitable manner to everyone involved.
Comes in three flavours:
- English breakfast: Extra rich and malty, and uses a special Broken Orange Peko (BOP) grade tea to make a sweet caramel-like golden brew. Ideal with or without milk. Add a sweetener if desired.
- Chai: BOP1 grade tea with a golden colour that makes for a slightly spicy brew. Suitable to drink with or without milk.
- Earl Grey: Uses a Flowery Broken Orange Peko as its base tea. Its Bergamot flavour comes from Givaudan in Switzerland. Add milk and/or sweetener if desired.
Expiry date of teas: September 2014.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.