We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $125 for Roof Moss/Mould, Black Grime & Lichen Removal Treatment - Four Options (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a roof moss/mould, black grime and lichen removal treatment with Mould Patrol from just $125 – choose a two, three, four, or five bedroom house.
- Eradicate moss/mould, black grime and lichen from your roof with help from the professionals.
- Their leading technician is an experienced builder with roofing experience so he knows exactly what he's doing.
Border Patrol is one of the most fascinating shows on telly. How those people think they can get away with sneaking some things into the country is beyond me. Mould Patrol feels a little the same. How your roof can accumulate such moss/mould black grime and lichen – and how long you can leave it before you do something about it – is beyond them. Fortunately they've got you covered today:
- Pay $125 for a roof moss/mould black grime and lichen removal treatment for a two-bedroom/100m2 house;
- Pay $165 for a roof moss/mould black grime and lichen removal treatment for a three-bedroom/150m2 house;
- Pay $199 for a roof moss/mould black grime and lichen removal treatment for a four-bedroom/200m2 house;
- Or pay $235 for a roof moss/mould black grime and lichen removal treatment for a five-bedroom/250m2 house.
If you're sick to death of tentacles of evil taking over your home, Mould Patrol is the team to call. Highly experienced in eradicating moss/mould, black grime and lichen from your house roof, exterior walls, drives, patios, paths, etc. Mould Patrol knows how important it is to ensure your home is as happy and healthy as possible. Reduce serious – in worst cases, sometimes permanent – damage to your home, and instead let the team treat the area with minimum disruption. The team also knows a thing or two about gutter cleaning and bug management, so talk to the friendly folk about upgrades.
Valid only within Palmerston North
More Great Local Deals
Foxglove Bar & Kitchen
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.