We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
NZ Modern School of Music - Manawatu
$36 for Four Music Lessons with the NZ Modern School Of Music Palmerston North or Wanganui (value $72)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab four 30-minute music lessons for just $36 from the NZ Modern School of Music Palmerston North or Wanganui.
- Great for kids and adults alike.
- Enjoy a comfortable and inviting learning environment.
- It’s never too late to learn – fulfil your dream of being the next Jimmi Hendrix or Elton John!
- Ideal as a birthday present for the music fan in your life.
Ever wished you could impress your friends and family by tapping out a few tunes on the piano? Do you ever find yourself sitting at your desk, air-guitaring furiously as Led Zepp pounds out of your headphones? If you, or the budding musician of your household, are keen to take it to the next level with some professional music lessons, then today’s deal will be music to your ears.
Get yourself in tune with four lessons from the NZ Modern School of Music in either Palmerston North or Whanganui for just $36! Start your dream to learn the piano, keyboard or guitar with four 30-minute sessions.
The friendly tutors at the NZMSM believe that learning to play an instrument should be a fun and enjoyable experience. Tuition is available to pupils of all ages - adults are very welcome. The emphasis of the courses provided by the NZMSM is upon improvisation and creative work and the enjoyment of all types of music!
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.