We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
NZ Lifestyle Imports
$399 for a Minstrel Bunk Bed in Black
Delivered within: 10 days
- Share the joy of bunk beds with your kids.
- Grab a set of Minstrel bunk beds from NZ Lifestyle Imports.
- Can be split into two matching single beds.
- Your kids will love the bunks and you'll love the stylish, modern design.
Like your first bike, trips to the dairy on Saturday mornings and your first pet, bunk beds were a super exciting part of your childhood. Share the joy with your kids too, just remember; bunks are for kids only and your wife probably won't be too keen to trade in the queen bed for a set of these. Grab a set of Minstrel bunk beds from NZ Lifestyle Imports.
- Stylish and modern bunk bed design with solid headboards
- Can split into two matching single beds
- Thick strong posts with solid slat base
- The top bunk has a high rail around the entire section, the whole side rail frame is double bolted for extra safety, security and strength
- The ladder has flat steps to ensure comfort for your little one's feet, they are also very strong & attached to the bunk so great for space saving rooms.
- Material: Malaysian rubberwood with MDF flat part in the headboard
- Weight limit: 80kg per bed
- Assembly required, allow 45-60 minutes
- Complies with AUS/NZ Safety Standard Guidelines
Overall Assembled Size:
- Height: 1825mm, length: 2010mm, depth: 1000mm
- Floor to lower side rail: 300mm
- Distance between lower and upper slats: 900mm (excluding mattress thickness)
- Takes a standard NZ single mattress 1900x900
Please note, mattresses not included.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.