We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Hop n Shop
$20 for a Mini Remote Controlled Car in a Can incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the closest thing to car racing.
- Join the race to grab a mini remote controlled car in a can from Hop n Shop for only $20 .
- Stock up on gifts for Christmas.
- Comes in fun, drink-can style packaging.
Unfortunately we can't control everything by remote (yet) so in the meantime race out and grab a mini remote controlled car in a can for only $20. Choose from five cars.
- Drink can style packaging, perfect as a gift.
- Available in blue, red, purple and black.
- Four-direction remote controller.
- Super light and high speed.
- Four mini road cones included.
- The car is powered by built-in rechargeable battery.
- Recharge the car through the controller, easy and convenient.
- Charging cable is integrated inside the controller.
- Suitable for indoor use on smooth surfaces.
- Car size: 3.5 x 2 x 8cm.
- Can size: Diameter 6.5cm Height 12cm.
- Power (Car): Built-in rechargeable battery (included).
- Power (Controller): AA battery x 2 (not included).
Car frequency: Please note that if you are running two or more cars in close proximately you will need to have the cars on different frequencies to ensure best results. Below are the cars frequency levels.
- Car 2 - 40MHz
- Car 4 - 27MHz
- Car 9 - 40MHz
- Car 10 - 49MHz
- Car 11 - 35MHz
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.