We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$30 for 10 Medium Columbus Coffees - Palmerston North (value up to $48)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shopping can really sap all the energy out from you—refuel with some coffee.
- Grab 10 mediumColumbus coffees at MEGA Café for only $30.
- Take a caffeine break from shopping.
- Coupon will be exchanged for a 10-coffee concession card.
- Enjoy your coffee fix over lunch or grab it to go.
Shopping for hardware can build up a big appetite. Especially as you wander through the aisles trying to decide what do dackys, watch-ya-ma-call-it's and little nick nacks your home could really use. Take a break, park up your trolley and enjoy some coffee to give you the energy to finish off the big shop.
Grab 10 medium Columbus coffees at MEGA Café for only $30. If you're doing some DIY you may as well reward yourself with some perfectly brewed coffee.
MEGA Café is an exciting new venture for both Mitre 10 MEGA and Columbus Coffee. The MEGA Café network already consists of 22 Cafés and with the expansion of the Mitre 10 MEGA network, it will become one of the largest café networks in the country. Each café provides great service and quality food to ensure each customer has a good experience whilst shopping.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.