We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for Two Tickets to the TV3 Comedy Show "Ben & Steve: World Famous in Palmerston North" This Saturday 9th March at 8.00pm (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step into your TV to hang out with the stars of the hit show 7 Days for a night.
- Grab two tickets to the TV3 comedy show "Ben and Steve: World Famous in Palmerston North" this Saturday, 9th March at 8pm for only $45.
- Ready yourself for a night of hysterics with Ben and Steve - two of New Zealand's most talented rib crackers.
- Enjoy cameo performances by Jeremy Corbett, Justine Smith and James Nokise.
- Don't spend another boring Saturday night at home – step outside for a night of hilarity.
It has been said by several very unscientific scientists, that if you were to run across your lounge and dive head first into your television screen that you could teleport yourself directly into the show that you were watching. And if you don't believe this theory, then you need only ask the actors on Shortland Street how they came to feature in the show. Without a doubt, they would all similarly respond, "TV dive, of course".
However, if you're a little worried about your attempt going awry, then you could just grab today's deal for only $45 and get the opportunity to spend a rib-cracking night of laughs with Ben Hurley and Steve Wrigley from the Kiwi hit Show 7 Days.
On March 9th, Ben and Steve take their show to Palmerston North for one night of absolute hilarity. Having grown tired of exclusively performing for the "Jaffa" crowds, these two renowned laugh producers have decided to share their magic with Kiwis in the provinces. So, if you're a regular fan of these two troublemakers, you simply have to head out to catch this TV3 special. With hilarious cameos from Jeremy Corbett, Justine Smith and James Nokise, you're guaranteed a night of hysterics that you'll talk about for weeks on end. The comedy set is filled with in-jokes about Palmerston North and Manawatu, and the show is designed to appeal to the locals in the audience.
You can finally stop wishing to be magically transported into your TV during your favourite show – you now have the power to spend the night with some of the funniest TV personalities in Aotearoa.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.