We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for Two Tickets to the TV3 Comedy Show "Ben & Steve: World Famous in Palmerston North" This Saturday 9th March at 8.00pm (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step into your TV to hang out with the stars of the hit show 7 Days for a night.
- Grab two tickets to the TV3 comedy show "Ben and Steve: World Famous in Palmerston North" this Saturday, 9th March at 8pm for only $45.
- Ready yourself for a night of hysterics with Ben and Steve - two of New Zealand's most talented rib crackers.
- Enjoy cameo performances by Jeremy Corbett, Justine Smith and James Nokise.
- Don't spend another boring Saturday night at home – step outside for a night of hilarity.
It has been said by several very unscientific scientists, that if you were to run across your lounge and dive head first into your television screen that you could teleport yourself directly into the show that you were watching. And if you don't believe this theory, then you need only ask the actors on Shortland Street how they came to feature in the show. Without a doubt, they would all similarly respond, "TV dive, of course".
However, if you're a little worried about your attempt going awry, then you could just grab today's deal for only $45 and get the opportunity to spend a rib-cracking night of laughs with Ben Hurley and Steve Wrigley from the Kiwi hit Show 7 Days.
On March 9th, Ben and Steve take their show to Palmerston North for one night of absolute hilarity. Having grown tired of exclusively performing for the "Jaffa" crowds, these two renowned laugh producers have decided to share their magic with Kiwis in the provinces. So, if you're a regular fan of these two troublemakers, you simply have to head out to catch this TV3 special. With hilarious cameos from Jeremy Corbett, Justine Smith and James Nokise, you're guaranteed a night of hysterics that you'll talk about for weeks on end. The comedy set is filled with in-jokes about Palmerston North and Manawatu, and the show is designed to appeal to the locals in the audience.
You can finally stop wishing to be magically transported into your TV during your favourite show – you now have the power to spend the night with some of the funniest TV personalities in Aotearoa.