We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$129 for Two Nights for Two People (value $258)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spend two nights in Napier at a hotel that's a little different from the run of the mill hotels you're used to!
- Grab two nights for two people in an original twin or original double room at the Art Deco Masonic Hotel in Napier, and pay only $129.
- This iconic art deco hotel is steeped in history with a unique ambiance and style.
- A retro haven, complete with all the modern conveniences you'd expect.
- The ideal location to explore the beautiful Hawke's Bay from.
Variety is the spice of life and it's healthy to ingest some spicy goodness once in a while. So, when you're booking accommodation for your next weekend away, why not try something a little different, although still effortlessly classic and sophisticated: the one and only Art Deco Masonic Hotel in Napier.
The stylish and unique Art Deco Masonic Hotel in Napier has 41 hotel rooms with all the conveniences you'd expect from a modern hotel. Enjoy a two night stay for two people in an original twin or original double room at this iconic hotel and pay only $129. That's your accommodation for your next getaway sorted, at an absolute steal.
Enjoy fabulous facilities at the Art Deco Masonic Hotel including a choice of bar and dining options at The Rose traditional Irish Pub and our hip new Emporium Eatery and Bar, serving delicious all-day sharing plates, coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's an in-house laundry, free wi-fi, room service and balcony and sunroom access. This tastefully decorated hotel is steeped in history too - the first Masonic hotel was opened on the present site in 1861, and a few years later the hotel was extended to cover the complete section. A fire destroyed the hotel in 1896, but it was rebuilt the following year, and was the grandest hotel in Napier. Then came the Hawke's Bay earthquake in 1931 which destroyed the hotel again, and it was rebuilt in 1932, with the current exterior structure remaining basically unchanged from that last rebuild.
If you require specific dates please contact the hotel on 0800 MASONIC before you purchase your GrabOne voucher.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.