We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Mantra Marina - Queenstown
$399 for a Two-Night Queenstown Escape for up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Deluxe Apartment incl. Bottle of Wine, Early Check-in, Late Check-Out & Daily Breakfast
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Transform your life in Queenstown.
- Grab a two-night Queenstown escape for up to four people, staying in a deluxe two-bedroom apartment at the Mantra Marina for just $399
- Receive a bottle of wine on arrival, early check in, late check out and daily breakfast as part of the package.
- Enjoy the magnificent backdrop of the Remarkables mountain range.
- Soak up the luxury of your spacious, light and modern apartment with lake views and all the adventure of Queenstown just minutes away.
A mantra is a word or group of words considered capable of creating transformation. How's this for a mantra that will change your life? You're going to Queenstown.
Enjoy a luxurious two-night getaway for up to four people in a deluxe two-bedroom apartment at the Mantra Marina in Queenstown for just $399. The price includes a bottle of wine on arrival, early check in of 11.30am, late check out of 12pm, and daily breakfast.
Your luxurious, yet affordable holiday haven is set apart from all others on the water's edge of the magnificent Lake Wakatipu, and only four minutes drive from both Queenstown central and the Airport or Remarkables Park shopping centre.
During your stay at Mantra Marina you will have all the luxuries and conveniences of a fully self contained, ultra modern apartment . There are plenty of grounds and gardens. You'll find your apartment is light filled, spacious and private, with excellent indoor, outdoor flow between the large internal living space and lake facing balconies. All the comforts of a holiday home are provided, including king beds, luxurious soft furnishings, quality linen and personal amenities. Onsite parking is also provided free of charge.
The mighty Remarkables mountain range forms the backdrop to your immediate lake frontage. Golfing, boating, wineries, walking trails and a host of adventure sports are just minutes away. All your local tours and transportation can be booked by your hosts.