We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$34 for a Six-Month Subscription to M2 Magazine & Fellini Cufflinks (value $115.70)
Delivered within: 21 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Load your man up with latest in fashion, entertainment, travel and sport news.
- Grab a six-month subscription to M2 Magazine and Fellini cufflinks for just $34.
- The perfect Christmas gift for the stylish man in your life.
A man's look: a male's attempt to search for a missing item which involves moving nothing and deliberately avoiding looking in the obvious places. A quick search from aforementioned male's female counterpart will locate item in under two minutes. Hence, it's fair to admit that sometimes guys need a helping hand with some things in life.
Grab a six-month subscription to M2 Magazine $34 and you'll not only arm him with all the fashion, grooming and lifestyle advice he needs but you'll get some cufflinks to help up his game in the style department. Disclaimer: Magazine and cufflinks do not come with a tracking to device.
With every page packed full of entertainment, fashion, health and grooming; M2 is all Kiwi blokes need when it comes to up-to-date lifestyle advice. From the hottest wheels to the latest fashion trends, M2 compiles a monthly selection of everything you need to stay ahead of the game. Grab this subscription now and you'll get a pair of elegant Fellini cufflinks thrown in too, so your man will already be one step ahead when it comes to fashion. Fellini, New Zealand’s own fashion tie brand also create these stunning cufflinks to complement their collections. Get the finishing touch with your subscription to M2.
Click here to see what's inside the current issue.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.