We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Lido Aquatic Centre
$4 for an Adult or Child Supa Pass incl. Hydroslides (value up to $9)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat the whole family to a great day out in the water.
- Grab a child or adult Supa Pass for $4 that includes full use of the hydroslides at Lido Aquatic Centre.
- Choose from loads of pools - indoor or outdoor and take a ride down the awesome hydroslide.
- Treat yourself too and relax in the spa, sauna or steam room.
Step into the pool and it becomes a battlefield. Evil pirates on one side and good pirates on the other. The cannons are loaded and the targets are in sight. BANG! right on the nose as the cannon strikes its first victim. Lido aquatic is the place to escape into fantasy. Noodles become swords, people become sharks and the diving board is the new plank.
Grab a child or adult Supa Pass to Lido Aquatic Centre for only $4. These wicked passes include full use of the hydroslides and access to all the pools.
Lido Aquatic Centre is the ultimate fun spot for people of all ages. The menu of aquatic fun includes lots of indoor and outdoor pools, a water cannon and two truly epic hyrdoslides in a well supervised environment. If you decide you want to take a break from your watery antics and grab a bite to eat you can check out the snack bar on site, it's loaded with tasty treats and food to go.
Come along and treat the family to a fun and exciting outing. Let your kids run wild while you sit back and relax and let the water do its thing. Please note this isn't valid on public holidays.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.