We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for a Lazertag & Lazer Maze Combo for Adults or Children (value up to $21.20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Re-enact your own version of Hunger Games.
- Grab a lazertag and lazer maze combo for adults and children at Lazertag Experience for just $10.
- Play shoot-em-up in a purpose-built arena designed for faster, more intense game play.
- Add a dash of difficultly to your game with entrance to the new lazer maze.
- Today's deal is valid for both adults and children.
Herding your teenagers into a killing arena, knowing that only one will come out, will probably be frowned upon by CYPS. Here's a good alternative that is far less likely to put you in prison.
Grab a lazertag and lazer maze combo for adults and children at Lazertag Experience for just $10.
Re-enact your own version of Hunger Games in a purpose-built arena designed for faster, more intense game play. Complement your lazertag game with a round in the new lazer maze, perfect for huge battles and mental challenges alike. Today's deal is valid for both adults and children, which means it's even easier to hunt down the perfect attraction for the whole family.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.