We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kapiti Island Nature Tours
$220 for a Half-Day Tour of Kapiti Island for Two People (value $320)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a visit to one of the country's most stunning nature tourist spots - for less.
- Grab a half-day tour for two people on Kāpiti Island for just $220.
- Get up close and personal with takahe, kākā and cheeky weka.
- Take a walk on the clean and green side with Kāpiti Island Nature Tours.
- Ask about the Royal Spoonbills Tour which also runs in February.
Ask anyone from all over the world and they'll ask us if our paddocks really are as green as the pictures or if our sunsets really aren't photoshopped. Here's your chance to get up close and personal with our own clean and greenness, on the majestic Kāpiti Island.
Grab a half-day tour of Kāpiti Island for two people with Kāpiti Island Nature Tours for just $220. Today's deal includes ferry transfers, permits, tour and morning or afternoon tea.
Be nature-inspired on Kāpiti Island like never before with this brand new half-day nature tour. Visit one of New Zealand's most precious nature reserves and get up close and person with takahe, kākā and cheeky weka. One of the country's premier nature tourist spots, Kāpiti Island is a truly unique Kiwi experience. The boat leaves daily from the Kāpiti Boating Club at 9am or 1pm, plus there's a bus that can take people from the train station to the boating club to make things that little bit easier. Just enquire directly when booking — and while you're doing that, ask about the Royal Spoonbills Tour that runs in February too.