We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kapiti Heliworx Scenic Flights
$145 for a Helicopter Flight & One Hour of Quad Biking for One Person or $390 for Three (value $237)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A gift guide for the outdoorsy adventure junkie.
- Grab a helicopter flight and one hour of quad biking for only $145 with Kapiti Heliworx Scenic Flights. Or pay just $390 for three thrill seeking peeps.
- Enjoy one of the best slices of New Zealand from the sky and the ground.
- Experience the thrill of this sky swooping flight and witness stunning scenery with a view from the top.
To help take the pressure out of your gift-buying decisions, GrabOne is going to play Santa's little helper and hook you up with a perfect outdoorsy gift before X-Mas is on top of you like a hastily fallen pine tree.
Grab a helicopter flight and one hour of quad biking for only $145 with Kapiti Heliworx Scenic Flights. Or pay just $390 for three thrill seeking peeps.
Uncover the stunning scenery from life above. Become enchanted by the landscape and view over Kapiti Island. Formed over 200 million years ago, it is rich in culture and steeped in history. On the ride you'll see the impressive rugged cliffs and huge abundance of native growth and bird life which offer some of the best vistas in New Zealand. Listen to the informative commentary as you are gliding your way through the air, as the pilot showcases a truly unforgettable experience.
Please note: quad biking does not take place on Kapiti Island.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.