We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Isobel's Day Spa
$39 for a Couple's Massage or Two 40-Minute Back, Shoulder, Neck & Scalp Massages (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Send cupids arrow flying with a thoughtful gift this Valentine's Day.
- Grab two 40-minute back, shoulder, neck and scalp massages at Isobel's Day Spa for just $39.
- Or share the experience by buying a couple's massage, and give yourself and your partner a gift in one hit.
- Melt away any tension or aches and pains with essential oils and hot towels.
- Redeem your GrabOne coupon for an Isobel's Day Spa gift voucher to give as a gift.
Last year you planned on taking your special someone on a romantic dinner, followed by horse and carriage trip while a pianist played for you both in the park... Well, we all know that plan never came to fruition. So now's your chance to step it up and actually put a plan into action.
Grab a gift voucher for a 40-minute couple's massage or two 40-minute back, shoulder, neck and scalp massages at Isobel's Day Spa for just $39.
With Valentine's Day coming up and you needing to get your romantic side out, you could opt for today's couple's massage. Simultaneous pampering in the same room will have you both utterly relaxed. As anyone knows who spends their days sitting in-front of the computer, the daily stresses and strains settle into the upper part of the body, impacting upon our posture not to mention causing headaches. Using essential oils and hot towels, it's the perfect treatment to melt away any sore or tense shoulders and backs. The 40 minutes of bliss focus on your back, shoulder and neck before finishing on your scalp for complete relaxation. Share it with someone special, you deserve it. You can even swap your coupon for a gift voucher, so you can gift it to that someone special this Valentines Day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.