We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Isobel's Day Spa
$39 for a Gift Voucher for a Couple's Massage or Two 40-Minute Back, Shoulder, Neck & Scalp Massages (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The ultimate Christmas gift for your bestie or mum, enjoy some utter pamperage today...
- Grab two 40-minute back, shoulder, neck and scalp massages at Isobel's Day Spa for just $39.
- Or share the experience by buying a couple's massage, and give yourself and your partner a Christmas gift in one hit.
- Melt away any tension or aches and pains with essential oils and hot towels.
- Redeem your GrabOne coupon for an Isobel's Day Spa gift voucher to give as a gift.
Two of anything is pretty amazing. One slice of cake is great, two is better. One glove is pretty useless, but get two and you've got toasty warm hands. One Christmas present is awesome, but two will make me smile even more. One cup of tea might satisfy that thirst but you need two to start feeling those wide-awake benefits. Today we're giving you a very amazing double treat for double indulgence - trust us, one massage might be bliss but two are incredible. If you're feeling really nice, you can even share the experience...
Grab a gift voucher for a 40-minute couple's massage or two 40-minute back, shoulder, neck and scalp massages at Isobel's Day Spa for just $39.
If it's date night coming up and you're looking for something different to do, you could opt for today's couple's massage. Christmas is just around the corner, this would make the ultimate gift for a friend or your mum, and it's for two so you can indulge in some luxury too. Simultaneous pampering in the same room will have you both utterly relaxed. As anyone knows who spends their days sat in-front of the computer, the daily stresses and strains settle into the upper part of the body, impacting upon our posture not to mention causing headaches. Using essential oils and hot towels, it's the perfect treatment to melt away any sore or tense shoulders and backs. The 40 minutes of bliss focus on your back, shoulder and neck before finishing on your scalp for complete relaxation. Share it with someone special, you deserve it. Why not swap your coupon for a gift voucher wrapped in stunning gift box, the perfect solution for someone who has everything, or simply enjoys being pampered. Who doesn't?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.