We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Indian 2Nite Bistro & Tandoor
$20 for Any Two Large Curries & Rice to Dine in or Takeaway (value $42.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the exotic gem on George Street.
- Grab any two large curries and rice from Indian 2Nite Bistro and Tandoor for $20.
- Dine in their modern and cosy venue or take your curries home to enjoy on the couch.
- Try anything from the punjabi chicken to the beef vindaloo.
Cooking curry isn't just a matter of throwing everything in a pot and leaving it to boil. The key is in the subtle addition of herbs and spices. Go to the guys who get it right every time with this GrabOne offer.
Awaken your senses with something intoxicating and pay $20 for any two large curries and rice from Indian 2Nite Bistro and Tandoor.
Located on George Street, Indian 2Nite boasts some huge flavours and plenty of fans. Their expert chefs rely on the subtle blend of herbs and spices to make each main as tempting as the next. Choose something spicy like the Vindaloo or something more mild like the classic butter chicken. No matter what main you choose, you'll be thrilled with every single bite.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.