We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Indian 2Nite Bistro & Tandoor
$20 for Any Two Large Curries & Rice to Dine in or Takeaway (value $42.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the exotic gem on George Street.
- Grab any two large curries and rice from Indian 2Nite Bistro and Tandoor for $20.
- Dine in their modern and cosy venue or take your curries home to enjoy on the couch.
- Try anything from the punjabi chicken to the beef vindaloo.
Cooking curry isn't just a matter of throwing everything in a pot and leaving it to boil. The key is in the subtle addition of herbs and spices. Go to the guys who get it right every time with this GrabOne offer.
Awaken your senses with something intoxicating and pay $20 for any two large curries and rice from Indian 2Nite Bistro and Tandoor.
Located on George Street, Indian 2Nite boasts some huge flavours and plenty of fans. Their expert chefs rely on the subtle blend of herbs and spices to make each main as tempting as the next. Choose something spicy like the Vindaloo or something more mild like the classic butter chicken. No matter what main you choose, you'll be thrilled with every single bite.
More Great Local Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.