We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Highden Manor Estate Restaurant
$59 for a Five-Star Dinner for Two incl. Pre-Dinner Canapés, Two Main Meals & Two Glasses of Wine (value $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Nothing says romance quite like dinner at a 19th century manor.
- Grab a five-star dinner for two including canapés, two main meals, and two glasses for wine at Highden Manor Estate Restaurant for only $59.
- Enjoy spectacular vistas, relaxing ambience and exceptional service
- The ideal setting for a romantic dinner for two or a magical pre-Christmas work function.
- Indulge your senses in Highden's inspiring and innovative menu.
There's nothing more romantic than taking a step back in time an enjoying the class and charm of past centuries. Instead of making the hubby sit through eight hours of Pride and Prejudice, head over to Highden Manor Estate Restaurant and enjoy the 19th century charm while indulging in fantastic food.
Grab a five-star dinner for two including pre-dinner canapés, two main meals, and two glasses of wine at Highden Manor Estate Restaurant for only $59.
Situated on 24 acres of manicured gardens and native forest this historic Manor House, built in 1896, invites you to experience the serenity and privacy of a world of civilised grace and old English charm. Fully restored to its original grandeur, the Manor welcomes guests for hotel stays, business conferences, corporate meetings, wedding ceremonies and receptions, workshop retreats, and social events. Today, the Manor invites you for a romantic dinner for two. Highden's highly qualified chefs have created an inspiring, innovative menu combining modern influences with heritage flavours and the freshest local ingredients.
- Duo of Hawke's Bay Lamb
Oven roasted Lamb rump & a braised mint and rosemary lamb shank with roast potatoes, Butternut squash purée, winter vegetables & a Madeira jus.
- Grilled "Fillet Mignon"
Topped with mushroom and parmesan gratin with fondant potatoes, caramelized baby onions, slow roast tomato, bacon wrapped green beans and red wine jus.
- Oven Baked Marlborough Salmon
Crispy skin, served with new season asparagus, baby potatoes, and hollandaise sauce
- Free Range Chick Breast
Pancetta, mushroom & shallot stuffing, with potato chorizo gratin, Winter vegetables & Hunter’s sauce
- Roast Vegetable Stack
Roast field mushroom, capsicum, courgette, broccolini and aged cheddar with cauliflower puree
- Rack of Venison
Served on a bed of pumpkin and kumara, with broccolini, and oven roasted tomatoes
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.