We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Highden Manor Estate Restaurant
$59 for a Five-Star Dinner for Two incl. Pre-Dinner Canapés, Two Main Meals & Two Glasses of Wine (value $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Nothing says romance quite like dinner at a 19th century manor.
- Grab a five-star dinner for two including canapés, two main meals, and two glasses for wine at Highden Manor Estate Restaurant for only $59.
- Enjoy spectacular vistas, relaxing ambience and exceptional service
- The ideal setting for a romantic dinner for two or a magical pre-Christmas work function.
- Indulge your senses in Highden's inspiring and innovative menu.
There's nothing more romantic than taking a step back in time an enjoying the class and charm of past centuries. Instead of making the hubby sit through eight hours of Pride and Prejudice, head over to Highden Manor Estate Restaurant and enjoy the 19th century charm while indulging in fantastic food.
Grab a five-star dinner for two including pre-dinner canapés, two main meals, and two glasses of wine at Highden Manor Estate Restaurant for only $59.
Situated on 24 acres of manicured gardens and native forest this historic Manor House, built in 1896, invites you to experience the serenity and privacy of a world of civilised grace and old English charm. Fully restored to its original grandeur, the Manor welcomes guests for hotel stays, business conferences, corporate meetings, wedding ceremonies and receptions, workshop retreats, and social events. Today, the Manor invites you for a romantic dinner for two. Highden's highly qualified chefs have created an inspiring, innovative menu combining modern influences with heritage flavours and the freshest local ingredients.
- Duo of Hawke's Bay Lamb
Oven roasted Lamb rump & a braised mint and rosemary lamb shank with roast potatoes, Butternut squash purée, winter vegetables & a Madeira jus.
- Grilled "Fillet Mignon"
Topped with mushroom and parmesan gratin with fondant potatoes, caramelized baby onions, slow roast tomato, bacon wrapped green beans and red wine jus.
- Oven Baked Marlborough Salmon
Crispy skin, served with new season asparagus, baby potatoes, and hollandaise sauce
- Free Range Chick Breast
Pancetta, mushroom & shallot stuffing, with potato chorizo gratin, Winter vegetables & Hunter’s sauce
- Roast Vegetable Stack
Roast field mushroom, capsicum, courgette, broccolini and aged cheddar with cauliflower puree
- Rack of Venison
Served on a bed of pumpkin and kumara, with broccolini, and oven roasted tomatoes
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.