We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Grand Mercure Puka Park, Pauanui
$395 for a 2 Night Package for 2 at the Grand Mercure Puka Park, Pauanui, Coromandel Peninsula (value $1,047)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a two night accommodation package for two people at Grand Mercure Puka Park in Pauanui for just $395.
- This brilliant package includes an upgrade for two nights in a private Bush Chalet.
- Cooked breakfasts each morning.
- A three-course meal at the excellent on-site Miha Restaurant, renowned for its culinary delights.
- $20 beverage voucher, complimentary use of tennis court, bikes and internet, a late checkout of 12pm, and a $100 accommodation voucher to use on your next visit.
- Only once every so often to you get the chance to take advantage of an offer that truly has it all.
- Nestled amongst beautiful native bush, overlooking the gorgeous Pauanui waters, Grand Mercure Puka Park is the crown jewel of this Coramandel hot spot.
You can have it all. The luxurious accommodation. The tranquil setting filled with natural beauty. The exquisite dining. The brilliant facilities. Oh, and you can have all the trimmings too. The best thing? Today you can have it all for less.
Pay just $395 for an amazing two night accommodation package for two people at Grand Mercure Puka Park in Pauanui. You'll get automatically upgraded to two nights in a spacious, exquisite Bush Chalet and receive cooked breakfasts each morning, a three-course dinner for two in the stunning Miha Restaurant, a $20 beverage voucher, complimentary use of the tennis court, bikes and internet and a $100 accommodation voucher for your next stay.
Offers as generous as this don't come around all that often, and they're even rarer for places of such a high standard. Nestled amongst native bush, your private Bush Chalet is luxuriously appointed and the perfect base from which to discover the natural beauty of Pauanui. Grand Mercure Puka Park oozes natural beauty, constructed to be at one with the gorgeous surrounding nature, with facilities that need to be experienced to be believed. Their on-site Miha Restaurant consistently serves meals created with the freshest local ingredients, not to mention the utmost skill and innovation.