We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$280 for Two Nights for Two People incl. Daily Breakfast, Glass of Bubbly on Arrival & a Box of Chocolates (value $380)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a stunning retreat that is sure to impress.
- Grab two nights for two people including daily breakfast, glass of bubbly on arrival and a box of chocolates at Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast, for only $280.
- Delight in a fancy breakfast on the verandah with freshly squeezed orange juice, free range eggs, local Pokeno bacon, home baked bread and a strong brew of coffee.
- Only an hour from Auckland Airport, it makes this tranquil setting an easy escape for the weekend.
- Enjoy the hot tub underneath the stars, perfect for a romantic getaway.
Neon lights flickering outside the window, together with the occasional train followed by a bus adds to the night as you try to get some sleep. Your neighbours next-door then begin to set the night alight with sounds from their terribly out of tune and time band. It might be time for a glass of wine and a night of peace.
Venture off the beaten track and uncover a new adventure when you grab two nights for two people including daily breakfast, glass of bubbly on arrival and a box of chocolates at Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast, for only $280.
Located in a tranquil rural setting in the lush Waikato region, the beautifully renovated Foxgloves Bed and Breakfast is an escape to the country. This traditional Victorian homestead is surrounded by rolling farmlands and transports you back to a bygone era where time stands still and you wake to the sound of birds, farm animals and the smell of a good country style breakfast. Tony, your host and co-owner of Foxgloves has a reputation and passion for cooking up a storm.
With many outdoor activities available nearby, including walks, hiking, beaches, markets and cafes, Foxgloves is the perfect vacation stopover or base for a longer stay.
Some of Foxgloves features:
- Own en-suite
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Continental or cooked breakfasts
- A shared guest lounge and dining room
- A spa pool
- Dinner available by arrangement
- An organic vegetable garden
- Large library of DVD’s
- An old grass tennis court is home to free range chickens who provide a constant supply of fresh eggs. Friendly goats Amy and Jack are often seen meandering the back paddocks along with Lambchops and Rambo, the pet sheep.
- Please note: Foxgloves is home to three small terrier dogs and all rooms are non-smoking.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.