We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Focal Point Cinema & Café
$20 for Two Breakfasts or Lunches (value up to $36)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Kill some time before your movie begins.
- Grab two breakfast or lunch mains at Focal Point Cinema for $20.
- Dine on pancakes or eggs Benedict for breakfast.
- Try the open steak sandwich or the beef nachos for lunch.
Just like Brangelina, Bennifer, Zanessa and the less appealing, Kimye, some people are meant to be together. The same goes for movies and food – we'll call them fovies.
Pay $20 for two breakfast or lunch mains at Focal Point Cinema and dine on a delectable meal before your movie begins.
Focal Point Cinemas offers an intimate setting to view the latest mainstream and art house films. If you've got time to kill head to their cafe to enjoy any breakfast or lunch main. With options aplenty you'll have no trouble finding something to satisfy your cravings. Try a tasty omelette or berries and cream pancakes to wake you up in the morning or head in for lunch and try the pasta of the day. You don't have to be seeing a movie to visit their wonderful cafe – their friendly staff welcomes everyone.
Please Note: Not valid for lamb shanks or pizza.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.