We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Flight Training Manawatu
$39 for a 20-Minute Introductory Flight (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take to the skies this holiday season, without having to locate any magical reindeer.
- Grab a 20-minute introductory flight for $39 with Flight Training Manawatu.
- Experience the exhilarating feeling of flying with you in the control seat.
- Supervised by an experienced training instructor you'll get the thrill of flying and will be wanting to come back for more!
- The perfect Christmas gift that will last forever in their memory.
You don't have to be a bearded jolly man in red to soar through the skies this holiday season. We've found the experts who can show you how to do just that, without discriminating against the non-bearded.
Take to the skies with an introductory flight for $39 with Flight Training Manawatu. A twenty-minute flight to encourage those dreams of becoming a pilot. It's an experience that's the perfect gift for that certain someone who's difficult to buy for.
Flight Training Manawatu aim to provide a friendly and professional environment for all levels of pilot training. They are located at Fielding Aerodrome, just a 10-minute drive from Palmerston North City. Learn to fly with the friendly, professional and expert team that can get you there. An ideal Christmas gift idea that could start a passion of a lifetime.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.