We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$7 for a 200g Travel Tin of Simpkins Sweets incl. Delivery
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Say sayonara to all that's bothering you in life with some delicious candy.
- Grab a Simpkins Sweets Travel Tin including delivery for just $7.
- Pick from 11 enticing flavours.
- Christmas stockings are never complete unless they contain the perfect sweet treat.
If a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, then a tin full of the most delectable sugary sweet treats imaginable makes all of life's problems vanish quicker than Dr. Phil can say "I want you to get excited about life". Sweeten things up by grabbing a Simpkins Sweets Travel Tin including delivery for just $7.
- Pick from the following 11 mouth-watering flavours: Mixed Mints; Apple, Raspberry and Cranberry; Barley Sugar; Orange, Lemon and Grapefruit; Citrus Lemon and Sour Cherry; Coffee; Butterscotch; Forest Fruit; Tropical Fruit; Blackcurrant; or Christmas Mixed Fruit.
The Simpkin family have been manufacturing sweets for over three generations so they're experts when it comes to traditional methods and recipes. They use only the finest ingredients for a taste sensation your taste buds will thank you for.
Best before January 2015. Made from sugar, glucose syrup, citric acid, natural flavours and natural colours.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.