We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $299 to Film Your Own Weddings, Birthdays & More (value up to $1,200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Save some money on your special day.
- Grab a package to film your own event or party from Film-It-Yourself NZ starting from $299.
- Put yourself and some outgoing friends behind the camera to have fun whilst capturing all those unforgettable moments.
- Get access to professional quality equipment for up to six hours.
- Receive a unique DVD of the party to enjoy forever.
There are shrewd ways to cut costs for your birthday party or wedding, and there are not-so-shrewd ways. And while certain perilous measures – like replacing the bride's bouquet toss with a cactus – could save you a few bucks, today's deal offers you the chance to enjoy the same unforgettable experience while pocketing some cash for the more important things.
Grab one of these packages to film your own party or event from Film-It-Yourself NZ:
- Pay $299 for the Sneak Peek package, including a four-day hire of two professional HD Sony video cameras with up to six hours of recording time, two tripods, one carry bag, and a basic edited DVD.
- Pay $799 for the Whole Shebang package, including a four-day hire of two professional HD Sony video cameras with up to six hours of recording time, two tripods, one carry bag, and a professionally-edited DVD with an interactive menu, chapter selection and your own choice of music.
The bill on events like weddings and parties can add up faster than your suspicions about the bride-to-be's sudden abstaining from alcohol. Let the people at Film-It-Yourself put you or an outgoing friend or two behind the camera to capture all those moments to be enjoyed forever. They'll provide the equipment you'll need.