We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Fergs Kayaks Wellington
$119 for a Basic Skills Kayak or SUP Course & a 10-Trip One-Hour Kayak or SUP Rental (value $255)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Great gift idea for adults and kids (over 12 years), for Christmas.
- Grab a basic skills kayak or SUP course and a 10-trip one-hour kayak or SUP rental, for only $119, at Fergs Kayaks Wellington.
- Take advantage of the warmer weather in the new year and learn a new skill on the water.
- Get all your mates together, so you can all learn to kayak or SUP.
- Check out their Facebook page for last minute updates and course information.
If your kids' Santa lists reads: one pet dolphin, a chocolate factory, some of Santa's elves and a hyrdoslide, then good luck to you.
In case you need a back-up plan, grab a basic skills kayak or SUP course and a 10-trip, one-hour kayak or SUP rental, for only $119, at Fergs Kayaks Wellington. Perfect for kids (aged 12 and over) and adults.
Courses - Saturday and Sunday only (up to two hours):
- Dates for January are 5 ,6,12, 13, 26, 27.
- Dates for February are 2, 3, 16, 17, 23, 24.
- SUP times 9.00am or 4.30pm start time.
- Kayak times: 11.30am or 2.00pm start times.
Ferg's Kayaks is owned by New Zealand's most successful Olympian, Ian Ferguson and his wife Aly. Having won four gold medals and one silver over two Olympic games, he is the master at canoeing, and it's this passion and dedication that had led him to starting Ferg's Kayaks. Together with his wife and staff, Ian has a vision to help anyone get a taste of his favourite sport along with many other fun water and land based activities.
Stand up paddle boarding or SUP, originated in Hawaii and offers a great core workout. SUP is fast growing in popularity and has been described as feeling like "walking on water." With today's deal you can learn in the ins and outs of SUP so you can cruise along the water. After your training you can return up to ten times, so you will be a master in no time.
Or you could opt for the kayak option. Kayaks give you the ability to explore the ocean with ease. First you will learn a few basic skills for your safety, as well as the right techniques to ensure you can glide along the water without wasting all your energy. Then with the concession card it will enable you to return up to ten times, so you can make the most of it this summer.
With today's deal you need to be prepared to get wet. Make sure you wear shorts and thermals to keep warm. Life jackets will be provided and should you need a wetsuit you can hire them there. You need to be competent in the water and not afraid to get wet so you can make the most of the day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.