We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Kent St Apartments
$429 for Two Nights for up to Four People in a Luxury Two-Bedroom Queenstown Apartment (value $858)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look back fondly on your days of flatting.
- Grab two nights for up to four people in a luxury two-bedroom apartment in Queenstown for only $429, thanks to Element Escapes.
- Enjoy a perfectly placed Queenstown location, right in the heart of NZ's tourism capital.
- Get your best friends together for a first-class mini break.
The last time you slept under the same roof as your mate Kev, fish finger sandwiches and baked beans were a dinner time favourite (and breakfast and lunch, come to think of it) and the sleeping arrangements included a blow-up mattress in the hallway and a mysterious third flatmate known only as 'The Phil'
Luckily, you've come a long way since then. Get your friends together for two nights for up to four people in a luxury two-bedroom apartment in Queenstown for only $429, thanks to Element Escapes.
Element Escapes offers a custom experience with a mantra to present quality and value in locally inspired, superbly sited luxury Queenstown accommodation, enhanced with a personal level of intelligently arranged services. Two boutique apartment locations in the heart of Queenstown offer self-contained accommodation ideal for independent travellers. Small groups, family or friends can stay together, enjoying a level of flexibility, freedom and privacy that you won’t find in a hotel.
An insiders knowledge about the best current attractions and destinations in the region is an important element of a successful vacation experience and the local hosts are well rounded and enthused to share this valuable information with you. Enjoy the break you've been yearning for and grab this deal today.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.