We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Earworms Musical Brain Trainer
$12 for Two Foreign Language Audiobooks incl. PDF Phrasebook (value $27)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take on a practical – and legal – way of picking up a new language.
- Grab two foreign language audiobook and a PDF phrasebook from Earworms Musical Brain Trainer for only $12.
- Learn effortlessly through the power of music.
- Listen and learn on your schedule.
We'd all love to have our own personal Italian tutor to take with us whilst jogging, riding in our cars, and going to bed, but such a fantasy is both realistic and borderline-illegal. Try an approach to learning a language that's both easy on the wallet and on your schedule with today's deal.
Grab two foreign language audiobook titles from Earworms Musical Brain Trainer for only $12. You'll also get a phrasebook in PDF format.
Learn a new language faster with the scientifically-proven Earworms system. Earworms MBT is perfect for the car or whilst walking or exercising. Compatible with all Mp3 players, plus Android smart phones and tablets, BlackBerry, Windows mobile devices, Zune, iPod classic, iPad and iPod Nano.
Choose from this range of language options:
- Volume 1 (only) of Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Russian, Brazilian, Arabic, Cantonese, Polish, Greek, Dutch, Portuguese, and Turkish Phrasebook included (with your download in PDF format)
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.