We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$10 for One Adult or Child Entry to the Dressage Musical Spectacular on Saturday, 2nd March (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See why they call dressage "horse ballet".
- Grab one entry for an adult or child to the Dressage Musical Spectacular on Saturday, 2nd March for only $10.
- Be delighted by the musical stylings of international singer/songwriter Shaun Preston.
- Take in the Young Rider and Grand Prix Freestyle competitions, featuring several of the country's most talented dressage riders.
Whether or not you know your piaffes from your passages or your pirouettes from your half-passes, there's no arguing that dressage is one of the most graceful events of international competition. Pair that incredible display with some rocking tunes and you quickly see why the event has taken on the name, "horse ballet".
Grab one entry for an adult or child to the Dressage Musical Spectacular on Saturday, 2nd March for only $10. Doors open at 5.00pm and competitions start at 5.30pm.
The place to be on the 2nd of March is Manfeild for the Singer/songwriter and pianist extraordinaire. Preston has performed all over New Zealand, Australia and the UK, averaging a solid 125 shows per year. Shaun handles every performance like a seasoned veteran, always delivering a great show and leaving audiences amazed.
The Dressage Musical Spectacular will also feature both the Young Rider and the Grand Prix Freestyle competitions featuring the country’s leading dressage combinations NZ will welcome back Vanessa Way and KH Arvan having their first international start since returning from the UK - they will be up against 8 other fabulous combinations including recent NZ Championship winners Lynley Stockdale and Komplete Kaos, NZ record holders for top GP score Bill Noble and Linda Moughan's Airthey Highlander, Kieryn Walton and Saraceni, Hannah Appleton and Zactac Graceful, Karen Trotter and Flamceno G, Jayne Craike and Showfields Papanui Crusader, Victoria Wall and Gosh, and Christine Weal and the Geor family's Speilziet. There are also gourmet food options at the event for you to spoil yourself with, including an arena-side dinner table with fine food by Hester Guy. If you'd like a table, just contact Lisa Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doors open at 5.00pm, so grab this deal and get there early to make the most of this unforgettable event.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.