We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for One Adult or Child Entry to the Dressage Musical Spectacular on Saturday, 2nd March (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See why they call dressage "horse ballet".
- Grab one entry for an adult or child to the Dressage Musical Spectacular on Saturday, 2nd March for only $10.
- Be delighted by the musical stylings of international singer/songwriter Shaun Preston.
- Take in the Young Rider and Grand Prix Freestyle competitions, featuring several of the country's most talented dressage riders.
Whether or not you know your piaffes from your passages or your pirouettes from your half-passes, there's no arguing that dressage is one of the most graceful events of international competition. Pair that incredible display with some rocking tunes and you quickly see why the event has taken on the name, "horse ballet".
Grab one entry for an adult or child to the Dressage Musical Spectacular on Saturday, 2nd March for only $10. Doors open at 5.00pm and competitions start at 5.30pm.
The place to be on the 2nd of March is Manfeild for the Singer/songwriter and pianist extraordinaire. Preston has performed all over New Zealand, Australia and the UK, averaging a solid 125 shows per year. Shaun handles every performance like a seasoned veteran, always delivering a great show and leaving audiences amazed.
The Dressage Musical Spectacular will also feature both the Young Rider and the Grand Prix Freestyle competitions featuring the country’s leading dressage combinations NZ will welcome back Vanessa Way and KH Arvan having their first international start since returning from the UK - they will be up against 8 other fabulous combinations including recent NZ Championship winners Lynley Stockdale and Komplete Kaos, NZ record holders for top GP score Bill Noble and Linda Moughan's Airthey Highlander, Kieryn Walton and Saraceni, Hannah Appleton and Zactac Graceful, Karen Trotter and Flamceno G, Jayne Craike and Showfields Papanui Crusader, Victoria Wall and Gosh, and Christine Weal and the Geor family's Speilziet. There are also gourmet food options at the event for you to spoil yourself with, including an arena-side dinner table with fine food by Hester Guy. If you'd like a table, just contact Lisa Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doors open at 5.00pm, so grab this deal and get there early to make the most of this unforgettable event.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.