We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Doubtless Bay Lodge - Northland
$125 for Two Nights for Two People incl. Full Breakfast Both Mornings at Doubtless Bay Lodge (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take in the incredible sights surrounding Coopers Beach.
- Grab two nights for two people including full breakfast on both mornings at Doubtless Bay Lodge for $125.
- Explore the gorgeous beach only 800 metres from your accommodation.
- Start your day off with a delicious breakfast and prepare to use up a lot of energy.
- Affordable and exciting location for the whole family or a relaxing getaway by the seaside for a bit of romance.
In the 18th century Captain Cook and his merry crew were navigating their way around New Zealand when they sailed past a gorgeous bay. Upon viewing the entrance of the area, Cook entered into his journal "doubtless a bay". This is how the name of popular Northland destination, Doubtless Bay came about, soon becoming an historic port along with the surrounding Manganui town. It wasn't long after that the port was packed with whalers, missionaries and settlers who built the town which you can see today.
You can explore this historic area and the many amazing locations close to it, by grabbing two nights for two people, including full breakfast on both mornings, for only $125.
Steal a special someone away for a few nights and relax in a comfortable room at Doubtless Bay Lodge. You'll love the cosy atmosphere and revel in being so close to the beach and many other amazing sites like the Karikari Peninsula and the Okahu Estate Vineyard and Winery. Dig into a warm breakfast each morning out on the deck then head out for a day of adventure. Coopers Beach is the perfect place to take a dip and relax underneath the many Pohutukawa trees with your loved one or friends.
If you're in the mood for peace and quiet, then relax in your room and make use of the tea and coffee making facilities and cable television. And if you get a tad hungry, discover the best fish and chips in New Zealand at the famous Mangonui fish shop. So snatch up this deal now and take time out from the hustle and bustle of daily life at the ultimate holiday destination.
More Great Local Deals
Te Awanga Estate
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.