We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Double Shotz Cafe
$10 for a Summer Chicken Caesar or Salmon Crispy Noodle Salad (value $18)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Beat the heavy summer humidity by enjoying a fresh salad for lunch.
- Grab a summer chicken Caesar or salmon crispy noodle salad at Double Shotz Cafe for only $10.
- Enjoy the freshest ingredients with every bite.
- Remember to ask your waiter about their delicious range of iced teas.
Food is our best defence against the intensity of the season. In the same way that a hearty beef stew counters the frosty chill of winter, so too does a crisp, fresh salad overcome the heaviness of a summer scorcher. So, beat the summer humidity by grabbing a summer chicken Caesar or salmon crispy noodle salad at Double Shotz Cafe for only $10.
With its central location, Double Shotz Cafe is the ideal spot to pop out to for lunch during a long day at work. Their friendly service is always fast, and they source the freshest ingredients to make all of their meals - something you'll be able to taste in either of the salads on offer with today's deal. The salmon crispy noodles salad is prepared with cold smoked salmon slices in minty salad greens, crispy noodles and drizzled with passion fruit chilli dressing. The chicken Caesar salad is equally delicious, consisting of seared chicken strips with bacon, poached egg on top of salad greens and topped with shavings of Parmesan. Summer just tastes better when it's enjoyed at Doble Shotz Cafe!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.