We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$19 for a Digital TENS/EMS Physiotherapy Machine
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The easier way to a healthier, happier you.
- Grab a digital TENS/EMS physiotherapy machine for just $19 from Rex Holding Limited.
- Discover six simulated functions including acupuncture and moxibustion, manipulation, massage, cupping glass and guasha.
- May help to assist those suffering from: stiff shoulders, stress and sore joints and muscles.
- Relax and unwind.
Feeling healthy doesn’t have to mean hours at the gym or a diet of lettuce and celery – we've unearthed a small, simple step that you can take to get you on your way to living a healthier lifestyle. Grab a digital TENS/EMS physiotherapy machine for just $19 from Rex Holding Limited.
- Simple to use, the Digital Therapy TENS System is a new generation treatment made in accordance with the principles of physics, bionics, electro-biology and the theories of traditional Chinese medicine.
- This is a new generation of healthcare product developed in accordance with theory of Traditional Chinese Meridians and Vessels, electro biology, physics and modern microelectronic technology and in combination with abundant clinical practices.
- Product size: 15.3 x 7 x 2.8cm.
- Select easily between seven physical therapies: acupuncture, moxibustion, massage, scrapping, cupping, guasha or stroke.
- Package contents:
1 x digital therapy machine
1 x pads holder
4 x electrode pads
1 x 2-way electrode pad connector/wire
1 x USB power cable
1 x user manual – English
This unit should not be used for people who have a heart pacemaker. Consult a doctor before use if you have any kind of heart issues. Pregnant women or women planning to become pregnant should not use this device without the approval of their physician. Do not put the electrodes on your head or neck.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.