We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for a $120 Voucher for deNada, Palmerston North (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get set for summer soirees - weddings, Christmas parties or balmy afternoon BBQs.
- Grab a $120 voucher to spend in store on deNada label clothing for just $49.
- Browse the fantastic clothing range at Palmerston North's newest high end fashion boutique.
- Enjoy the bold use of colour and impeccable tailoring that deNada is known for.
Summer is a magical time of year - with the sun shining and the water sparkling. Looking and feeling your best at this time of year just tops it all off, so now's the time to be thinking of your summer occasions and styling yourself fabulous for summer.
Grab a $120 voucher to spend in store on deNada label clothing for just $49.
Treat yourself to some retail therapy at Palmerston North's newest high fashion store, deNada. A well established high fashion label in Wellington, deNada has firmly found a home in Palmerston North since opening in late 2011. If you haven't already found Nada Piatek's sophisticated and street savvy designs then now is your hour. If you have, then you will know that this is a deal not to be passed up. Come play, at deNada.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.