We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$13 for Four Sheets of Custom Named Boy or Girl Stickers incl. Delivery (value $33)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get custom stickers with your child's name on them!
- Grab four sheets of boy or girl styled stickers including delivery from Customstickers.co.nz for just $13.
- Add any name to a sheet to make these stickers unique.
- Who doesn't remember collecting stickers as a kid? Share the stickering tradition with a new generation of little ones.
- Watch the joy unfold as the kids label notebooks, phone cases, bicycles and more.
As a child there was no feeling greater than receiving a funky sticker on your school work. Before you knew it, you had a collection of them at home too! Get your kids excited about your favourite pastime with this GrabOne offer.
Grab four sheets of boy or girl-labelled stickers including delivery from Customstickers.co.nz for just $13. Specify your child's name when redeeming your coupon and give them hours of fun putting their name on everything they own.
Whether the kids you know are of the pink or blue variety, we reckon that they will enjoy labelling their notebooks, sticker books, bicycles, or virtually anything else you let them stick things to. Surprise them with these gender-labelled stickers and watch them have fun while you reminisce about the good old days.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.