We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$25 for a Christmas Chocolate Bouquet incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Surprise someone special this year when you break out of your sock gifting rut.
- Grab a chocolate bouquet including nationwide delivery from ChocolateOnline.co.nz for only $25.
- Beautifully arranged, large chocolate bouquet with 20 milk and dark chocolates - perfect for any special occasion.
- Rural delivery available at an extra charge, payable direct. Enquire when purchasing.
Are you tired of all your relatives guessing what you're getting them for Christmas? Are they more than a little bit tired of receiving the same pair of woollen socks each year? Well here's your chance to hit them with something they'd never see coming - a bouquet made of chocolates.
All the elegance of a flower combined with the great taste of decadent chocolate. Grab a chocolate bouquet including delivery nationwide from ChocolateOnline.co.nz, for only $25.
Christmas is fast approaching and you're running out of time to get something special. However, this great deal is perfect for not only a sweet Christmas surprise, but for birthdays, anniversaries or to show that someone special how much you care. Enjoy a hassle free experience by purchasing the divine chocolates from ChocolateOnline.co.nz. They pride themselves on excellent customer service, honesty and quality. This unique product will no doubt cause a smile or two and get you some much needed brownie points.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.