We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
From $290 for a Family Escape for up to Eight People in a Lodge (value $580)
- Pack up the family and head to a land of adventure.
- Grab a two night midweek family escape for up to eight people for $290 at Canoe Safaris - Ski Lodge Ohakune.
- Pay $350 for a two night weekend escape, $435 for a midweek three night escape or $525 for a weekend three night adventure.
- You'll enjoy a comfy stay in two connecting studio rooms at Ohakune Ski Lodge.
- Spend your free time hitting the slopes and getting the most out of the snow before it disappears.
If your usual family games night isn't quite as exciting as it used to be, then you and your gang need to change things up and go on a real adventure.
Get up to 51% off a family escape for up to eight people in a lodge with Canoe Safaris - Ski Lodge, Ohakune and choose from the following options:
- Pay $290 for a midweek two night escape
- Pay $350 for a weekend or school holiday two night escape
- Pay $435 for a midweek three night escape
- Pay $525 for a weekend or school holiday three night escape
You and your family will enjoy comfortable lodge accommodation at the base of Turoa ski resort. The lodge boasts two self contained and connected rooms so no one has to venture outside to see one another. With a kitchen and Sky TV in each studio room, you'll enjoy cosy and relaxing evenings after your big ski adventures. With shops, the climbing wall, the movie theatre, cafes, and a supermarket just a two minute walk away, you'll have plenty to do if you're not hitting the slopes. There's nothing more beautiful than spring snow fall - click the buy button now and get down to Ohakune today.
More Great Local Deals
House Espresso Lounge
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.