We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Buttercup Deli & Cafe
$15 for a French Toast Breakfast for Two (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Delight your senses to a delicious breakfast for two.
- Grab French toast breakfast for two at Buttercup Deli and Cafe, for only $15.
- Enjoy the sweet temptation of French toast in the morning.
- Experience friendly service in an inviting atmosphere.
Kiwi toast just isn't the same as the creatively sweet concoction that is French toast.
Indulge in a glorious breakfast, by grabbing French toast for two at Buttercup Deli and Cafe, for only $15.
Today's deal is worth waking up for in the morning. Enjoy a deliciously sweet temptation for you and someone special. Kick off your day with a bang, so that you can motor on through the rest of it. Expect friendly service, with a raft of other great things to choose from. So pop along in the morning, and enjoy a sweet delight, thanks to Buttercup Deli and Cafe.
More Great Local Deals
Isobel's Day Spa
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.