We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$165 for One Night for Two People incl. Breakfast (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a first class escape that is sure to impress.
- Grab one night for two people including breakfast at Brooklands Country Estate - Waikato, for only $165.
- Soak up the charming colonial history of the building and the natural beauty of the area.
- Featuring tennis courts, a pool, petanque, clay bird shooting, a heli-pad and a golf course.
- Set in the lush green Waingaro valley, surrounded by native bush and birdlife, for an idyllic getaway.
If you've ever wondered what it would be like to be a king, George Clooney or Richard Branson, well, now's your chance.
Grab one night for two people including breakfast at Brooklands Country Estate, Waikato, for only $165. Experience life in first-class, with use of the tennis courts, pool, petanque, clay bird shooting and golf course.
Brooklands Country Estate offers a unique New Zealand character home experience in the heart of the Waikato, half way between Raglan and Ngaruawahia. This grand homestead stands waiting for its guests, in complete harmony with its rural setting, as it has done for more than a hundred years. What was formerly a 1200 hectare farm is now a shady bird-filled forested parkland which Brooklands guests may roam and explore. The homestead remains at the forests edge, framed by beautiful old trees matured by time, with surrounding gardens restored with meticulous care to bring Brooklands up to date without loosing any of its historic charm. You are also ideally placed to enjoy the Waingaro Hot Springs and the famous Raglan surf beach which are both nearby.
Brooklands Country Estate is recognised as one of New Zealand's most exclusive and charming small luxury hotels and is the perfect getaway for anyone aspiring to relax and experience a nostalgic touch of colonialism at its best. For over 20 years Brooklands has been the choice for couples wishing to indulge in a weekend of pampered luxury and is Qualmark five-star guest and hosted approved. Many happy gatherings have been held at the lodge celebrating milestone birthdays, family functions, weddings and anniversaries.
If you enjoy exclusive fine dining, dinner is a highlight at Brooklands, combining an unquestionable devotion to food and wine. Complemented by their renowned, unique and relaxed style and hospitality, this captures the essence of Brooklands Country Estate.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.