We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Beauty Spot Palmerston North
$23 for an Eyebrow Shape & Tint, & Eyelash Tint (value $43)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Open up the windows to your soul.
- Grab a luxury eye package at Beauty Spot for $23, including an eyebrow shape and tint, and eyelash tint.
- Tame those eyebrows and invest in a dark, sultry look.
- Enjoy amazing service by a team of beauty therapists that wants to make you feel and look gorgeous.
If the eyes are the windows to the soul then you want to make sure you're rocking the facial equivalent of the sleekest, most stylish window dressings around that will draw everyone in for a closer look.
Pay $23 for a luxury eye package at Beauty Spot that will make your peepers really pop. The package includes an eyebrow shape and tint, and eyelash tint.
This tastefully decorated beauty clinic is the perfect place to escape to when you've finished a long day at work, when you're preparing for a special event, or even when you'd simply like to take some precious time out just for yourself. The team at Beauty Spot aims to make your experience here a memorable one, whatever treatment you choose. The eyes are the first thing that people notice on another person and with this indulgent pamper package your eyes will be looking bold, bright and beautiful.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.