We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Austin Training Systems
$99 for a Six-Week Indoor Boot Camp (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Test your stamina, strength and endurance.
- Grab a six-week indoor boot camp with Austin Training Systems for $99.
- Enjoy 12 sessions over six weeks running for 45 intense minutes each.
- Push your body to its limits and see a big chance in how you look and feel.
The idea of early mornings and the dreaded burpee may not appeal to you, but belly bulge, love handles and arm fat that waves after your hand does is no dream either. Drop the kilos and pick up a healthier attitude today.
Pay $99 for a six-week indoor boot camp with Austin Training Systems and push your body and mind into the realm of health.
Held indoor at the FitPro health clinic you'll be pushed to get rid of those calories picked up from Christmas and New Years. Now that you're back to work and in a normal routine there's no better time than now to get yourself on the right track. You'll be training two times a week in 45-minute sessions with a small group of like-minded people. With maximum effort on your part you can expect serious results and a better attitude for 2013.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.