We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a Two-Hour Slimming Body Wrap & Vacu-Slim Session (value $195)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Try something new to reach your goals.
- Grab a two-hour slimming body wrap and Vacu-Slim session, for only $99 at The Spa.
- Feel energised, rejuvenated and ready to take on the day.
- Experience a welcoming environment.
It really would be great if you could simply rub a lamp to awaken a powerful genie, to make all your wishes come true. But we all know that they've been extinct for quite some time now.
But oh well, at least you can still grab a two-hour slimming body wrap and Vacu-Slim session, for only $99 at The Spa.
With today's deal you could get an extra helping hand to help manage your body with a natural slimming wrap. It's recommended to drink six-eight glasses of water several days prior to, and after the wrap treatment, to help hydrate the skin and aid the body’s natural detoxification and elimination process.
Before you begin your treatment, you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire. After this you will then be assisted to a private treatment room where you will be asked to undress so you can be measured over the various points of your body. A trained body wrap therapist will then apply between 10/15 bandage wraps to your body – lifting up the buttocks and breasts; pulling in the waist, and gently sculpturing the body. Even your chin area can be wrapped. After an hour the wraps will be removed and you will be re-measured. Once dressed, the wrap specialist will review your measurements and discuss the results. You should allow a full two hours for your first treatment. Today's deal also includes a Vacu-Slim treatment, which is a cellulite reduction system that could help to increase circulation, reduce stress and help to detoxify the body.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.