We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Amber Maree Photographer
$18 for a 30-Minute Photo Shoot & 5"x 7" Print (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You never look back on the past and say, "we should have taken less photos".
- Grab a 30 minute photo shoot with a 5x7" print for $18 from Amber Maree Photography.
- Experience a photo shoot with a talented, qualified, and highly experienced photographer.
- Capture great memories of your family through the power of photography.
- Family, children, babies, pregnancy, couples, glamour, pets and more.
As much as your Mum likes giving them to you, getting her socks for Christmas is not an ideal gift idea. If you really want to show her you care, you'll treat her to a heart warming gift containing all the pretty smiles of the people she's happily bought into the world. Go on, you know she'll love it.
Grab a 30-minute photo shoot with a 5x7" print for just $18 from Amber Maree Photography.
At Amber Maree Photographer let Amber make Christmas shopping incredibly easy. Amber is approachable, professional, and above all takes outstanding photographs. She will encourage an easy going attitude to help you feel more comfortable and confident throughout the entire process. Amber is happy to photograph your family outdoors or in studio.
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.