We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Deco City Fishing Charters
$99 for a 40-Minute Scuba Dive with Sharks, No Experience Necessary (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Throw yourself, or someone you know, to the sharks with this exciting deal.
- Grab a 40-minute scuba dive with sharks and sting rays in the National Aquarium's main tank with AA Dive Center for just $99.
- Have a staring competition with one of the planet's most feared species (you'll probably lose, we're not sure sharks actually blink?)
- Includes admission to the National Aquarium and a hot drink to enjoy after your dive.
- No experience needed - just a spirit of adventure.
Centuries of human advancement has made life a bit... well, pedestrian. For thrills and a little flirtation with danger we rely on things like eating BBQ ribs without a bib, facing the wrong way in a crowded elevator, or using a public restroom. Today, we bring real adventure.
Pay just $99 for a 40-minute scuba dive with sharks, thanks to the AA Dive Center. You don't even need any diving experience, just a keen sense of adventure.
Scuba diving is an experience to treasure, but add sharks to the mix and it's one heck of an exciting, unforgettable adrenalin-rush of an experience. With this amazing offer you'll be able to spend 40-minutes diving in the main tank at the National Aquarium, filled with sharks, sting rays and many other species of sea life. You don't need any previous scuba diving experience to enjoy this deal, as full training will be provided by AA Dive Center's expert team, who not only make sure your dive is fun, but also perfectly safe.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.