We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
4Seasons Home & Leisure
$45 for a Flue or Chimney Sweep & 30 Point Safety Check (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ensure your fireplace is safe and all ready for winter.
- Grab a flue or chimney sweep and a 30 point safety check from 4Seasons Home and Leisure, for only $45.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your family will be warm and safe this coming winter.
- Valid for service to Palmerston North, Feilding, Bunnytorpe and Ashhurst (please enquire if outside of those areas).
Last year Santa had to use the door, because SOMEONE forgot to clean the chimney and we all know he's not one to ruin his shiny red outfit.
Keep your family safe and warm for winter by grabbing a flue or chimney sweep and a 30 point safety check from 4Seasons Home and Leisure, for only $45.
We may still be in the heat of summer, but now is your chance to ensure your chimney is in perfect working order thanks to 4Seasons Home and Leisure. Trust in NZHHA qualified and registered experts to provide you with a comprehensive chimney service that will keep it running smoothly, efficiently and most importantly, safely.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.