We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
278 on Cuba Hair & Beauty
$59 for a Top Section of Foils, Conditioning Treatment with Head Massage, a Brow or Lash Tint & $20 Voucher (value $158)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You’ll be the cat that got the cream with today’s deal.
- Grab a top section of highlights, conditioning treatment, a brow or lash tint and a $20 voucher from 278 on Cuba Hair and Beauty for your next appointment for just $59.
- Fall in love with this vibrant, friendly and welcoming salon.
- Know that you are in safe hands – 278 on Cuba is your local Loreal and Redken salon.
Frolicking in the sea and lounging on the beach is all fun and games until you end up with the dreaded beach 'fro. Cute at the batch, not so suitable for that executive meeting.
Nourish your summer locks and put the twinkle back in your eye when you grab a top section of foils, conditioning treatment, a brow or lash tint and a $20 voucher for your next appointment from 278 on Cuba Hair and Beauty for just $59.
Oh sweetie pie, you'll definitely be sitting pretty with this cracker of a deal! Relax with your favourite magazine and kick back whilst the 278 on Cuba stylists get to work. Give your tresses a zing when you indulge in a top section of foils and feel the difference after their intensive conditioning treatment. If you’re feeling in need of a little somethin’ more, then you have a $20 voucher to play with. Oh, and to place the proverbial cherry on top, you can choose between a lash and brow tint. Sultry sun goddess.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.