We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
278 on Cuba Hair & Beauty
$59 for a One-Hour Deluxe Facial, Eyebrow Shape & $20 Voucher (value $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's nothing better than a pre-Christmas treat.
- Grab a one-hour facial and eyebrow shape, plus a $20 voucher to use next time, at 278 on Cuba for just $59.
- Calm your mind, take a break and spoil your body.
- Invest in glowing dewy skin and beautifully sculptured brows ahead of your end of year work do or Christmas function.
- Keen to grab this as a Christmas gift for someone special? Swap your GrabOne coupon for an instore voucher - just talk to the team.
Your pile of filing is getting taller. Your boss is getting grumpier. Your teens are getting more emo. Your mother keeps nagging about who's doing the ham this year. And all your significant other cares about is watching the All Blacks' European tour.
Calm your mind, take a break and spoil your body, thanks to 278 on Cuba. Pay just $59 for a one-hour facial and eyebrow shape, plus a $20 voucher to use next time.
Offering a wide range of decadent health and beauty services, 278 on Cuba is the obvious choice for all your pre-Christmas party pampering and preparation. Indulge in a facial that will leave your skin glowing and dewy, and invest in beautifully sculptured brows ahead of your end of year work do or family Christmas function. Because there's nothing better than a pre-Christmas treat.
Keen to grab this as a Christmas gift for that special someone? Talk with the team to exchange your GrabOne coupon for an instore voucher that's valid until the end of February 2013 (278 on Cuba will be closed from December 22nd until January 15th).
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.