We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
278 on Cuba Hair & Beauty
$30 for a First Time Brazilian Wax & $10 Voucher (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have a very smooth, very merry Christmas.
- Grab a first-time Brazilian wax from 278 on Cuba for just $30 and also receive a $10 for your next visit.
- Take a step towards a silky smooth winter.
- Make the most of the incredible value on offer here and save with this effective treatment.
Summers in Brazil—where a merry Christmas is a hair-free one—consist of stripping down to your togs, hitting the beach and letting the sun's rays – and onlookers' gazes – bead off your gorgeous, silky-smooth skin.
Assure yourself your own smooth, merry Christmas with today's GrabOne deal. Pay just $30 for a first-time Brazilian wax at 278 on Cuba and you'll also walk out with a $10 voucher for your next visit.
Let the experienced specialists at 278 on Cuba treat you to smoother, softer, silkier skin in your unmentionable zone for a lot less. Just because the winter is fast approaching doesn't mean we have to rug up and accept unwanted body hair. Head to 278 on Cuba for brilliant service and effective results.
More Great Local Deals
Bethany's Restaurant & Cafe
Abbey Musical Theatre
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.