We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
278 on Cuba Hair & Beauty
$25 for a Full Body Vani-T Organic Spray Tan & a $10 Voucher for Your Next Visit (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- White chocolate: good. White legs: not that good.
- Grab a full body Vani-T organic spray tan at 278 on Cuba for just $25, including a $10 voucher for your next visit.
- Invest in natural organic colour that gives you an all-over even golden tan, minus those orange patches.
- Follow in the footsteps of A-list celebrities, models and beauty editors who rave about this product.
- Please note that the developing time after the tan can take up to eight hours, so it is recommended to book your appointments early in the morning.
All your favourite things are white. Freshly Napisaned sheets; freshly dumped snow; freshly scooped vanilla ice cream drizzled with freshly melted white chocolate and topped with delicious macadamia nuts.. They're all pretty white. And pretty nice. White limbs, on the other hand? Not always that nice.
Grab a full body Vani-T organic spray tan at 278 on Cuba for just $25 including a $10 voucher for your next visit, and transform your pearly white (perhaps translucent) skin into glorious golden tan.
278 on Cuba have an excellent team of beauty therapists, make up artists and hairdressers who are passionate about making every client look amazing. Follow in the footsteps of A-list celebrities, models and beauty editors who rave about this product. Invest in natural organic colour that gives you an all-over even golden tan, minus those orange patches.
Please note that the developing time after the tan can take up to eight hours, so it is recommended to book your appointments early in the morning.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.